Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let's try this out!



Clovis, Quade and I- Dec 07- Quade's 6th birthday at where else?! chucke cheese



My Grandma and I... Dec 07...CO trip Our 2nd anniv.... Feb 07... we haven't even taken one yet in 2008!





Clovis and I- Branson trip- March 07
Our precious little niece, Texieira! December 2007- age 2... in the hoodie we got her
Daddy and Mommy's little helper-age 2- Teixeira Anne

Our nephew, Wyatt, and his new little sister, Jolie... (held by Quade).




Dad, Mom and I- Broadmoor December 2007

















This is all trial and error for me on this post. I know my way around myspace just fine. :) Where to start? I love to see the other postings on here of people I knew long ago, and friends and families that are FAR in location from us! We live in southeast Texas, with our 5 kiddos. Chancellor-14, Quess and Garrison-9, Brenston-7 and Quade 6. We had 2 new additions in January... kittens Tiger and Feisty but... sadly, Tiger got ran over and Feisty ran away. We live in our comfy red brick home and do lots of things together as a family! Clovis is self-employed which makes our schedule great for kids! I am a senior at Lamar Univ. for a degree in education (Early Childhood through 4th grade). I love it!!! We always seem too busy, but try to keep life simple so that we have time to just be together. All for now... i'll post this and see how it turns out! :) Any tips...send my way!

2 comments:

Lisa McConnell said...

Welcome to Blogland! Will be fun to check in on you all! The kids are sure growing. Can't believe it will almost be a year since we all were in Estes!

Dwayne and Jonita said...

Welcome to blogging! We will enjoy keeping up with your family on here through pictures and notes!! :) I will look for you on facebook too! Maybe this year it will work for us to get together!!